- (available with the Complete license level)
The BLEND tool is a group of functions to combine, massage and process color measurements so you can build the best ICC profiles possible (among other things).
- White Point Adaptation
- Alter the white point of your measurements using SCCA-like calculations.
- Smoothing & Smart Averaging
- The same technology that powers Curve's VPR function can be applied to spectral measurement data. This multi-dimensional smoothing function is a very effective method of improving measurements by minimizing measurement noise and other sources of error that lower ICC profile quality. BLEND also provides multiple methods of averaging different measurements together - mean, median, and weighted mean.
- Apply Curves
- Curves created in the CALIBRATE Tool can be applied to measurement sets for Virtual Press Run (VPR) simulation. This function is also available in the CALIBRATE Tool itself.