- (available with the Complete license level)
The BLEND tool is a group of functions to combine, massage and process color measurements so you can build the best ICC profiles possible (among other things).
- White Point Adaptation
- Alter the white point of your measurements using SCCA-like calculations.
- Smoothing & Smart Averaging
- The same technology that powers Curve's VPR function can be applied to spectral measurement data. This multi-dimensional smoothing function is a very effective method of improving measurements by minimizing measurement noise and other sources of error that only serve to lower ICC profile quality. BLEND will also allow several methods of averaging multiple measurements together.
- Apply Curves
- Curves created in the CALIBRATE Tool can be applied to measurement sets for Virtual Press Run (VPR) simulation. This function is also available in the CALIBRATE Tool itself.